Data and tools
Reliable tools are pivotal to any research.
In that sense, CommONEnergy provides online training modules and access to the virtual IDP integrated design process library - the interactive web-tool showing scenarios for the energy demand and uptake of renovation activities.
- Economic Assessment Tool
- Data Mapper and scenario tool
- Integrated Design Process Library
- Lean Pool Methodology
- Sustainability tool
- Environmental and social impact assessment tool
In the context of the CommONEnergy project, the partners are developping other tools:
- Shopping Mall Assessment – SMA tool: An offline software for shopping mall assessment, including user and technical manuals. It will allow to select different scenario settings, and comparing various resulting variables like investments, energy expenses, energy demand for various energy carriers and energy services, share of renewable energy. (Work Package 5)
- Integrative Modelling Environment: consists in a modeling approach with the Trnsys software, to be easily used for the very specific case of energy simulation of shopping malls. (Work Package 4)